8 ml/0.27 US FL OZ
Transparent top coat with the effect of a hybrid manicure and a formula that includes 83% ingredients of natural origin. Enhances the color and gloss of the nail polish and prolongs its durability by several days. Prevents chipping off and protects against mechanical damage. Easy to apply can be used on slightly wet layer of Natural Origin Nail Polish. A flat, flexible brush with a slightly rounded tip ensures easy, smooth and smudgeless application.
To achieve the best results, use with Natural Origin Base Coat and Natural Origin Nail Polish.
- ethyl and butyl acetate produced from sugar beet and sugar cane
- a natural plasticizer ensures flexibility and water resistance; base raw materials for the production of plasticizers are: corn, grain, sugar beet
- nitrocellulose extracted from cotton and bio-ethanol
If you want to create a perfect manicure remember to prepare the nail plate properly:
- cut and file your nails in one direction using a suitable nail file: orange with medium grit perfect to work on natural nail plate or blue with fine grit for soft and thin nails.
- remove cuticles using pH Cuticle Remover and a wooden stick.
- wipe the nail plate with cleaner before the application of nail polish - wash your hands to degrease skin and make manicure last longer.
- apply Natural Origin Base Coat under Natural Origin Nail Polish. Start with the color, and after 2-3 minutes apply another layer of the formula. Wait until completely dry. Boost up the final effect with Natural Origin Top Coat and enjoy a long-lasting, glossy color.
ETHYL ACETATE, BUTYL ACETATE, ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, NITROCELLULOSE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, SUCROSE BENZOATE, ALCOHOL, CELLULOSE ACETATE BUTYRATE, MEK, VIOLET 2 (CI 60725).
- wipe the nail plate with cleaner prior to the application - wash your hands to degrease skin and make manicure last longer.
- use the full set – base, polish and top to maximize durability and enjoy even a ten-day-long effect.