9 ml/0.30 US FL OZ
Reach out for a huge dose of intense hydration and energy for your skin with Sunrise Drop Face Oil. A carefully chosen composition of oils visually diminishes the signs of sebum secretion (jojoba oil), leaving your skin silky soft and smooth (cherry kernel and alpine apple oils).
Use the product on the go owing to its travel size and carry on your daily skincare routine. Check out available mini products and create your perfect travel sets.
- Can be applied under makeup or used as part of nighttime skincare routine.
- Suitable for every skin type including combination and oily skin.
- Prepare your skin properly by cleansing and toning prior to application.
- Warm two or three drops of the product in your hands, then massage in a circular motion from the inside to the outside edge of the face. Do not omit your neck and décolletage. Pat excess product with your fingertips.
- Wait a few seconds before you starting applying makeup.
- If you decide to apply the product in the evening to give your skin more glow and provide the feeling of regeneration after a demanding day, massage it gently, then put a small amount of Intense Night Recovery Face Cream or Revitalizing Night Serum on top.
- Apply around the eye area, keeping 0.5 cm distance from the lower eyelid.
DIBUTYL ADIPATE, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) SEED OIL, GOSSYPIUM HERBACEUM SEED OIL, PRUNUS AVIUM (SWEET CHERRY) SEED OIL, CAMELLIA JAPONICA SEED OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, ROSEMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF OIL.
- Add one or two drops of the product to your favorite foundation and apply as usual. It will help to keep the proper level of hydration and make your skin look radiant.
- Enriched with jojoba oil, the product is perfect for people with oily skin as it visually diminishes the signs of sebum secretion, yet does not leave a greasy film.
- To maximize the final effect, mix with your favorite day cream and apply directly to the face, neck and décolletage. Wait a few seconds and start applying makeup.
- To achieve the highest moisturising effect, apply on wet skin after toning or cleansing your skin with micellar water.
- Remove excess oil from you hands putting the product on the ends of your hair.