15 ml/0.51 US FL OZ
Makes the nail enamel last longer, emphasizes its color, and provides a shiny finish. Contains diamond powder.
- If you want to create perfect manicure remember to prepare the nail plate properly:
- cut and file your nails in one direction using a suitable nail file: orange with medium grit perfect to work on natural nail plate or blue with fine grit for soft and thin nails
- remove cuticles using pH Cuticle Remover and a wooden stick
- wipe the nail plate with cleaner before the application of nail polish - wash your hands to degrease skin and make manicure last longer. Let the surface dry prior to application.
BUTYL ACETATE, ETHYL ACETATE, ALCOHOL DENAT., NITROCELLULOSE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, TRIPHENYL PHOSPHATE, TRIMETHYL PENTANYL DIISOBUTYRATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, ETOCRYLENE, DIMETHICONE, DIAMOND POWDER, VIOLET 2 (CI 60725).
- Seal the free edge of your nails to prevent the nail enamel from chipping and wiping off
- Apply individually to the nail plate for strong and healthy nails, while protecting against mechanical damage
- To even out the surface of your nails, apply one or two coats of the product
- place 3-4 drops of your favorite nail enamel on the mixing palette and add a small amount of glitter or selected body sparkles to the formula
- mix and paint the nails with a brush, then finish with a top coat.
- Add a small amount of glitter directly to packaging. Shake accordingly and enjoy a fully glitter top coat
- Apply directly to the nail plate, allow a moment to dry slightly before applying selected nail decoration, then spread another coat of the product along the nails
- Create unique manicure by painting your nails with colorful, yet matte formula, then finish off with Diamond Top Coat in a crazy oblique way